Saturday, April 11, 2015

Mango Six Cafe

Today, I want to talk about Mango Six Cafe, a very cute cafe located in Seoul. To be honest, I haven't been there before. Yet, I really want to go there if I can go to Seoul at some further stages. The question is why I love this lovely cafe without having any experiences. It's so funny, isn't it?

I first saw Mango Six Cafe in the popular Korean drama, A Gentleman's Dignity. One of the main characters whose name is Lee Jung-rok (Lee Jong-hyung) is the owner of the Mango Six Cafe which makes it their meeting point. 



That was great because I could see this lovely cafe more than I expected. Especially, I couldn't forget the scene that Kim Do-jin (Jang Dong-gun) fell in love with Seo Yi-soo (Kim Ha-neul) because it took place in Mango Six Cafe. Unforgettable scene! Heavy rain suddenly started while Kim Do-jin was sitting at the table next to the window. Seo Yin-soo immediately took the shelter of the Mango Six Cafe to try to escape from the heavy rain. Then, bingo! Kim Do-jin just watched her and fell in love.




It was a great surprise to see Mango Six Cafe when I watched another popular Korean drama, Kill Me Heal Me. It  was like seeing an old friend after a long time.

I am especially curious about the juice bars and smoothies. So colorful and attractive! I believe that those are so delicious! Hope I can visit Seoul one day and have a chance to try Cafe Mango Six's attractive smoothies. 


The pic is taken from the webpage of Trip Advisor Mango Six


I want to hear your voice my dear Korean friends who visited to Mango Six Cafe. Please feel free to leave a comment about your experience related to Mango Six Cafe. In addition, I'll be very happy if you let me know any other Korean Dramas take place there.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment